We’re making great progress in improving vaccine equity for the homeless community in Greater Sacramento. Together with our incredible vaccine ambassadors, we’re leveraging community partnerships to increase vaccine access and vaccination follow through to protect this vulnerable population from COVID.
Here’s what we’ve accomplished so far:
- 1,743 total J&J and Moderna doses administered (as of June 8, 2021)
- 9 vaccine ambassadors taking a multi-pronged approach to address the community need
- 7 encampment champions advocating for COVID vaccination
- 3 standing COVID vaccination sites
- 1 social media “COVAX for All” campaign co-led with Sacramento Covered