COVID-19 vaccinations are available at no cost with no appointment necessary for people experiencing homelessness at the locations below. Vaccination offerings will continue until otherwise noted.
- 9:00AM – 1:30PM | Loaves & Fishes at 1351 N C St, Sacramento, CA 95811 (offering Moderna, J&J, and booster shots for qualified individuals, flu shots, COVID-19 testing)
- 3:30 – 6:00PM | Harm Reduction Services at 2800 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95817 (offering Moderna, J&J, and booster shots for qualified individuals, flu shots)
- 2:00 – 5:30PM | Safe Alternatives Thru Networking And Education at 2211 Del Paso Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95815
Please continue checking this page for more announcements on COVID-19 vaccination locations and times.
Vaccination Clinics for the General Public
- Sacramento County Public Health is now offering free flu & COVID-19 vaccines at select locations across the county. The vaccination schedule is regularly updated. Download the flyer and see the link for more information.
- Find out more about countywide COVID-19 vaccine clinics at Sacramento County’s website.
Transportation to and from COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
- Sacramento Regional Transit (SacRT) is extending its offer of free rides to scheduled vaccine appointments in Sacramento County through December 31, 2021. Find out more here.
- Lyft has teamed up with United Way and the 211 network to provide direct access to free, essential transportation and free delivery of groceries and other services during the COVID-19 crisis. In many major cities, anyone in need of transportation access can dial 2-1-1 for a free ride. Learn more here and here.