COVID-19 vaccinations are available at no cost with no appointment necessary for people experiencing homelessness at the locations below.
- 7:30 – 9:30am – Loaves & Fishes at 1351 N C St, Sacramento, CA 95811
- 8:00am – 12:00pm – First United Methodist Church at 2100 J St., Sacramento, CA 95816
- 7:30 – 9:30am – Loaves & Fishes at 401 N 12 St, Sacramento, CA 95811 – See the flyer
- 8:00am – 12:00pm – First United Methodist Church at 2100 J St., Sacramento, CA 95816 – See the flyer
- 10:00am – 3:00pm – South Sacramento Christian Center at 7710 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA (Closed 1:00 – 1:30 pm; runs through August 14) – See the flyer
- 3:30 – 6:00pm – Harm Reduction Services at 2800 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95817
- 10:00am – 5:00pm – Potters House Church at 2994 Del Paso Blvd, Sacramento, CA (Closed 1:00 – 1:30 pm; runs through August 14) – See the flyer
Fridays (through August 14):
- 10:00am – 5:00pm – St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church at 3996 14th Avenue, Sacramento, CA (Closed 1:00 – 1:30 pm) – See the flyer
Saturdays (through August 14):
- 10:00am – 5:00pm – Liberty Towers at 5132 Elkhorn Blvd, Sacramento, CA (Closed 1:00 – 1:30 pm) – See the flyer
Last Sundays of the Month:
Please continue checking this page for more announcements on COVID-19 vaccination locations and times.
Community vaccination clinics for the general public:
- Find out more about countywide vaccine clinics at Sacramento County’s website.
- McDonald’s California Franchisees are partnering with the California Department of Public Health to offer FREE vaccinations and a coupon for one FREE menu item for people who receive the vaccines at McDonald’s. Learn more!
- Sacramento Regional Transit (SacRT) is extending its offer of free rides to scheduled vaccine appointments in Sacramento County through September 30, 2021. Find out more here.
- Lyft is providing one $25 credit per person to help people experiencing homelessness go to and from their vaccination appointment. This form must be completed either by the rider or on behalf of the rider. Complete the form here.
- Uber is providing free rides between 6:00am – 8:00pm to vaccine appointments through July 4, 2021. Each of these roundtrips must be 3 weeks apart. Learn more here.